Here's a little song for Aunt Kimmy, who is in India this Christmas. Hope you are having a wonderful trip and a very Merry Christmas! We love and miss you!
PS: Morgan told me this morning when she got up that she wanted to go to Aunt Kimmy's house and play "Peekaboo Barn" (the game you have on your iPhone). Then she said, "I don't have Peekaboo Barn on my Barbie phone." Next year, she'll probably be asking Santa for a real cell phone!
3 comments:
So cute! She sure will - I'm fielding requests for an iphone here this year.... Merry Christmas to you guys!
Morgan I think your musical talent is very high. Your use of the hands at the appropriate time make me think perhaps you need a blues harp for Christmas next year. you go girl!! love you GAN
I so love this - I watch it everyday - thank you so much I miss and love you guys tons!!! Please tell Morgan that there are green parrots outside my window every morning. :)
Post a Comment