Thursday, October 9, 2014

See Ya Summer!

I've been so busy writing posts from our Europe trip and starting my new job that I never really stopped to savor summer here in the Northwest.  It was a hot one this year, and I am glad that fall's cooler weather has finally arrived.  The girls have grown up a lot in the past few months, and life is getting easier and more fun for us all as they become more and more independent.  But here's a look back at some precious summer moments with my girls (and friends and family) that I never want to forget.

SASHA'S FIRSTS:  
4th of July Parade  +  Kite flying  +   Flower Girl  +  Full Day Preschool  +  Camping  +  Front yard swing  +  Riding the Tagalong  +  Black Eye!  +  Summer camp with Morgan  +  Grandma Dinda time  +  Blueberry picking


MORGAN'S FIRSTS:   
Kayaking  +  Camping  +  Bouldering  +  Swimming in the deep end  +  Moving to a Big Kid Bike  +  Making deviled eggs  +  Slappy Cakes  +  Golfing  +  Voracious Reading  +  Starting First Grade
When I look at these pictures, taken within less than three month's time, I feel so very lucky.  The summer was a busy one, but I'm so glad to take a moment and look back on all the fun we had and how blessed we all are.  Tired, but blessed!

No comments: