"You know what my boogers just doed? It blowed a bubble and my booger went out!"
Morgan has come a long way since discovering in the preschool bathroom that Isaac had a really "big belly button" last spring. Now she knows the names of male and female anatomy and likes to repeatedly ask us to name them for her, as she looks on with amusement. One day I heard Morgan in a conversation with Sam about something, and then she stops and calls out to me, "Mommy? What are girls' penises called again?"
Morgan walked in on Sam going to the bathroom, saying "Daddy, you are going pee pee standing up. That is so silly!"
Morgan was in the living room coloring while I was cleaning the kitchen. After I turned on the garbage disposal, she calls out to me, "Mommy, I can't see my coloring when your making that loud noise."
Sam and I were all dressed to go to a wedding and Morgan comes up to me and says, "Mommy, you look fantastic."
"You know why Avery is my cousin? Because I love her."
"Mommy, look up in the sky! I see skyscrapers!" Morgan saw a jet in the sky and was referring to the condensation trail they leave behind.
2 comments:
And of course she will nurse the baby too!! They are so much fun to watch and I think you are doing a good job remembering all her sayings!! Fun times indeed!
She is sooo funny! I love the Avery and baby quotes. So sweet.
Post a Comment