Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thankgiving!
Here are some recent random moments with family and friends in honor of Thanksgiving. We will be heading over to my parents soon for a wonderful meal with our families. I am thankful for many, many things in life, but especially thankful that both our families enjoy spending holidays and vacations together! Happy Thanksgiving!
Avery, Morgan, Ava, and Lauren bond over some TV. Note that none of them are actually looking at the camera!
Morgan loves peeking (and climbing) through the pass-through. Here she is watching my mom make pumpkin pie.
The only other person who can touch their nose with their tongue is my niece, Avery! Finally, I am no longer the freak of the family!
Thanksgiving morning, Sam, Naomi, and I did the Give n' Gobble 5K in Sherwood, while Erica volunteered. It benefits the Oregon Food Bank, as well as our bodies before we eat the big meal!
Morgan made a native American headdress at school this week for Thanksgiving. Later I found her getting water "for her horse" in the bathroom. (See the video below for more on that.)
A classic toddler shot....now, if she would only potty train herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment