The other night for the very first time, I heard Morgan say her own name! There it was, clear as day, like she has been practicing it. For many months, when we would ask her, "say Morgan," she would remain silent and appear to ignore us. Recently, she started saying MoMo as a nickname, which we sometimes call her. She also figured out how to use "me" when she's talking (although she still sometimes says things like "help you!" when she wants me to help her). English is a tricky language, so I can't blame her. So, below is a video of Morgan finally saying her name. I guess she was just waiting until she could say it right. I was pretty pleased with my little girl. There's also a photo of Morgan's newest favorite thing: riding bikes with Mom! We got a bike seat for the back of my bike and we love going for rides. Morgan is so relaxed and it's fun toget out on my bike again - it's been collecting dust since I was pregnant!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Finally!
The other night for the very first time, I heard Morgan say her own name! There it was, clear as day, like she has been practicing it. For many months, when we would ask her, "say Morgan," she would remain silent and appear to ignore us. Recently, she started saying MoMo as a nickname, which we sometimes call her. She also figured out how to use "me" when she's talking (although she still sometimes says things like "help you!" when she wants me to help her). English is a tricky language, so I can't blame her. So, below is a video of Morgan finally saying her name. I guess she was just waiting until she could say it right. I was pretty pleased with my little girl. There's also a photo of Morgan's newest favorite thing: riding bikes with Mom! We got a bike seat for the back of my bike and we love going for rides. Morgan is so relaxed and it's fun toget out on my bike again - it's been collecting dust since I was pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute, Mo-gan! Ride that bike Mama and we can do that tri in August. : )
Post a Comment